Across most of Canada, COVID-19 cases have continued to grow at a concerning rate and governments have responded with renewed restrictions and new protocols. The fight against COVID-19 is far from over and as our communities continue to navigate this pandemic, we must be vigilant in adhering to public health measures to reduce the number of new cases and the spread of the virus.
GWL Realty Advisors Residential has made it a top priority to remain committed in its effort to protect our residents, our staff and our communities including implementing a proactive approach to increasing sanitization in all high traffic areas of our properties and by making changes to how we support our residents and staff. While we all continue to adjust and learn from this pandemic, we encourage residents take the utmost care in abiding by the regional restrictions and taking steps to protect themselves and their neighbours.
Here are a few tips on how we can keep each other safe:
- Wear a mask/face covering at all times within the common areas except where exemptions apply under municipal and provincial guidelines (i.e. medical exemptions).
- We wish to remind you that within every community, there may be residents that are unable to wear face coverings due to medical reasons. Not everyone’s situation is the same and exemptions may not be visible. Please be kind and supportive to others in the community who may be exempt from wearing a mask.
- Remember to wash/sanitize your hands frequently. Each property has been equipped with sanitizer stations at various locations throughout the common areas.
- Follow social distancing and maintain a 6 ft. distance apart wherever possible.
- If you feel ill, please stay home. Please do not visit any common areas i.e. mailroom, laundry room, etc. If you feel ill and have maintenance scheduled for completion in your suite, please ensure to contact us as soon as possible by calling 1 833 330 7030.
- While using the elevators, please limit the number of riders to 2 people or one family. We ask that residents are respectful of each other while waiting for and using the elevators for everyone’s comfort. If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, we ask that you please ride alone.
For further information and updates, we encourage all residents to visit here.
While we look forward to being able to interact with you in person again soon, we would like to remind all residents that our team remains available to assist you by dialing 1 833 330 7030 where you will be connected to a live representative 24/7 who will direct your call.
Please remember to be kind to one another because we are all in this together and if we all do our part, we will get through this together.