Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, keeping our business running without disruptions is very important to us— more so now, when you need us the most.
We are pleased to announce that we have launched our new one-service number.
1 833 330 7030
You can call us at YOUR convenience 24/7 and speak to a live customer service representative. Your call will always be answered – no more answering machines!
What is the benefit for residents?
- Calls will be answered every time by a live agent, no need for residents to leave a voicemail
- In addition, you can call at your convenience 24 hours a day/7 days a week to speak to a representative who will ensure our team is informed so they can take the appropriate action
- Residents without internet access will now be able to reach us by phone 24/7
- Residents that prefer to be assisted in French, will be able to speak to a bi-lingual live agent
- Quick response in an emergency 24/7
What happens with the after-hours emergency number (1 866 268 5761)?
This after-hour emergency number will be redirected to the new number but only until September 30th, 2020. Although the number will be discontinued after this date, the new number can be used to report any emergencies such as flood, loss of power, lack of heat or essential appliance failure such as a refrigerator or oven 24/7. Your call will be handled by a representative who will take a message and dispatch the respective staff member. Please note that in an emergency, wherein anyone’s security or safety is endangered, immediately call 911. This includes fire, theft, vandalism and medical emergencies.
We recommend that residents save the new number (1 833 330 7030) in their contact list so they always have it accessible and can contact us wherever and whenever they want 24/7.
Can I still call the Resident Service & Leasing Centre in my building directly?
All office extensions will be redirected to the new number.
With the launch of this program across ALL our buildings today, we can now guarantee that although our offices may be closed to protect our staff and residents during this pandemic, we are still responding to calls, answering questions and taking care of our residents 24/7.
We look forward to being at YOUR service.